DAYS 1-2 (Loading Days)
Weigh yourself right when you wake up, without clothing, after you have emptied your bladder. Record your weight on a weight loss-tracking sheet.
- Take the HCG as directed on loading days 1 and 2
- Please eat fats and complex carbohydrates (starches) on Day 1 and 2 ONLY. These are your LOAD days. This will increase your body’s fat stores to prepare you for the less than 800 calorie per day limit on days 3-28. This is the time to indulge with your favorite foods. Those who do not load may lose less weight.
- Drink a minimum of half your body’s weight in ounces of bottled/filtered water or tea throughout the day. Do not drink tap water.
Nuts – walnuts, macadamia, cashews, almonds Fats/Oils – Mayo, avocados, coconut oil, butter, peanut butter Dairy – Ice cream, heavy creams blended with fruit and drink it, half and half creamer, whole milk, whipping cream, whole eggs cooked in butter. Starches w/ FAT – Pasta with heavy Alfredo sauce, bread and butter, bagels with cream cheese and butter, potato skins or baked potato with cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon and loads of butter, shredded beef chimi’s with flour tortilla, bean burritos. All Deep Fried Foods – onion rings, chili cheese French fries with sour cream. Sweets – Turtle Cheesecake, peanut butter, éclairs, donuts, cupcakes, pastries, candy bars, pies, cakes. Meat – Greasy bacon cheeseburgers, rib eye steak, sausage, pork spare ribs, rump roast, bacon.
Nutritional Supplements Recommendations:
Importance of Vitamins and Minerals What are vitamins and minerals? Vitamins and minerals are essential for the normal functioning of our bodies and are necessary for growth and vitality. Lack of them can lead to acute and chronic disease. They are found in food and supplements, but diet alone may not be enough. Particularly when you are on a weight-loss program, it is crucial that you receive adequate vitamins and minerals. People who are vitamin and mineral deficient may crave sweets, carbohydrates, and fat. When our bodies get the nutrition they need to function properly, we do not crave these things. Even if you eat six meals a day, you may still be deficient in nutrients your body needs. The food today is highly processed and the soil where most of our food is grown has been over utilized and is missing important nutrients needed to properly grow vitamin and mineral enriched foods. The vitamins and minerals we recommend are found to help ensure that while losing weight you are getting the proper nutrition to maintain optimal cellular health and diminish nutritional deficiencies. These deficiencies may cause cravings and addictions for the foods that may cause us to gain weight. These supplements are important to take before, during, and after a weight-loss program to maintain results and optimize health.
Fatty Acids is to regulate the functioning of the body such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood clotting, fertility, and conception. They also assist with immune function by regulating inflammation and encouraging the body to fight infection. Essential Fatty Acids are the “good fats” that the body cannot synthesize and can only be obtained through diet. Essential fatty acids help support the cardiovascular, reproductive, and nervous systems which are needed while on a restricted calorie intake.
PHASE 2 – HCG DIET
Your Daily Intake at a Glance
- Drink half your body’s weight in ounce
- 2-3 fruit servings *
- 3-protein servings (egg whites are included as 1 protein) 2 green fiber-rich vegetable servings 1 small salad
*Dieter’s with Type 2 diabetes or insulin resistance should adjust accordingly
- Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Stevia Natural Sweetener
- All Natural Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan
- Garlic-Pepper Grinder
- Food Scale
- George Foreman Grill
- Accurate Weight Scale
- Tape Measure
- Hand-held fat-percentage monitor (optional)
- Pre-diet – Total Body Detox Cleanse (2 weeks)
- Whole Food Multi-Vitamin/Mineral, Vitamin D3, Calcium & Essential Fatty Acids (Get approval from your doctor before taking a new supplement).
- Bragg Organic Apple Cider Raw Unfiltered Vinegar or generic equivalent found at whole food and major grocery stores – (proven to release fat in your body)
- Sea Salt (sparingly)
- Apple Cider Vinegar – ACV has historically been known to be used for medicinal purposes and has claims that it assists as a fat burner. If you have no tolerance for apple cider vinegar, you can purchase capsules at most whole food stores. Take two capsules before each meal. Liquid ACV should never be taken without dilution. Mix it with your water so it doesn’t burn as you swallow.
- Stevia Natural Sweetener- This can be found at most whole food stores. Stevia comes in powder packet form and also a liquid. (Truvia is prohibited) If you buy in powered form, make sure it contains inulin and not dextrose. Some brands mix the powdered stevia with other forms of sugar.
- Bay Leaf
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Celery Powder
- Chili Powder
- Fresh Garlic, powder, paste or cloves
- Ginger Root
- Lemon Pepper
- Mustard Powder
- Onion Powder
- Red Pepper