Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
As we age, we feel so many many changes in our skin, hair, weight, energy, moods, memory, confidence, sexual satisfaction, and much more. Though we all intend to grow wiser and happier with age, many men and women suffer the consequences of diminishing hormones.
Replenishing our body with Bio-identical Hormones can result in increased energy , decreased mood swings and anxiety, better memory, healthier sex life, stronger bones, more youthful glowing skin, better hair, and healthier weight management.
Bio-Identical hormones are chemically identical to those the body produces. Even though hormones like estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone naturally decrease with age, the use of bio-identical hormones, as part of a prescribed hormone replacement therapy,can help to restore hormones to more youthful levels.
Benefits of Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
- They are natural ( plant-based) and the body can metabolize them better than synthetic hormones
- Each formula is customized based on your medical history and individual unique physiology
- Your detailed blood work and symptoms allow us to evaluate the best treatment plan for you
- Dr. Azam has treated patients for years with Bio-Identical hormones and has outstanding success with it
We offer excellent options for treating age management issues with bio-identical hormones. Dr. Azam can help you decide if including this therapy in your treatment plan will be beneficial to achieving your best life.
Options Offered at Vail Medical Center and Weightloss
- Estrogen is available in women in three forms: estradiol, estrone, and estriol. Taking a bio-identical form of these hormones can treat menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and vaginal dryness, improve psychological well-being, and reduce the incidence of coronary artery disease and osteoporosis.
- Progesterone is important for helping balance the effects of estrogen. It relieves hormone-related mood swings, deters weight gain, helps restore libido, protects against osteoporosis and more.
Sign Up for Your Free Weight Loss Consult
Sign Up for Top 10 Health & Wellness Tips