Alcohol and HCG Diet
STRAIGHT ANSWER IS NO
Be careful! It is always best to avoid alcohol if you are on the HCG diet in Rita Ranch. If there are certain occasions where you will be around alcohol, it is best to know what to do so you can prepare. After talking with hundreds of people on the HCG diet, the best advice I can give patients is this:
- Avoid alcohol altogether if you can.
- 2 or 3 drinks of straight alcohol (such as vodka, scotch, rum, whiskey, gin, etc.) per week are probably acceptable.
- Beer (light or not) and mixed drinks containing sugar are not acceptable on the HCG diet.
- White and red wine are acceptable; again, stick to 2 or 3 glasses a week total.
- As with any other weight loss plan: Avoid bad snacks, do not drink when you are feeling stressed out, and drink for fun on the weekends.