Alcohol and HCG Diet
STRAIGHT ANSWER IS NO
Be Careful!If You Must,after talking with hundreds and hundreds of people on the HCG diet the best advises I can give is this:
- Avoid alcohol —if you can.
- 2 or 3 drinks of straight alcohol (vodka, scotch, rum, whiskey, gin etc.) per week are probably acceptable.
- Mixes containing sugar and beer (light or not) are not acceptable on the HCG diet.
- White and red wine are acceptable; again 2-3 glasses a week total.
- As in any other weight loss plan: No bad snacks, no drinking for stress,and drink for fun on the weekends.